Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cheap and Chic - Colin Stuart Wrapped Platform Sandals

I even remember the day I first saw the Fendi Tulle Embellished Sandals. My mouth was wide open and I could imagine myself in them, twirling in front of the mirror with a huge grin on my face and with heart breaking music playing in the background. My idea of romance. 


But that's about 1,195 dollars worth of a dream. That's what I call a pipe dream. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw an almost carbon copy of them on the Victoria's Secret website, on a random Saturday window browsing. I had to make a post. It is actually my duty to share the wisdom with fashion lovers everywhere. The amazing wrapped fabric and the clear platform are there, of course in less of a quality but what do you want for a 10% of the price (the original Fendi sandals are on discount on net-a-porter for $836) as the copies are only, get ready for this, $88. I have to say that as much as I hate to buy shoes online, this will be my only exception after my check next week. I have a goal. Join me. Any suggestions on the color I should take?


to buy, click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...