Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beats: Katy B - Louder

This British girl-extraordinaire has been releasing some amazing songs that I just can't stop listening to. The beat is the kind that takes you over. Whenever you are feeling run down with work, responsibilities, and the gloomy day to day routine, just play this song, pick yourself up, put make up on, have a margarita and run through the door for a little pick-me-up and well deserved party time. I sure need these inspiring words in my loving NYC.


There's always somewhere new to go
And I can never say no, say no (say no)
I have been awake for a day now
24 hours yet still I want it louder
Darkness can't get me to sleep yet,
I'm not that weak yet, I just want it louder
Louder, Louder ........




<3 you Katy B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...