Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Obsessed with... just color me up baby!

From now on you will see a lot more color on my blog, maybe not as much on me... I tend to always wear black because it's just easy and you can wear it over and over again and no one will notice, while bright dresses and bold patterns always stick in people's mind's (and are easily distinguishable on facebook photos). Nobody wants to be the person that wears the same outfit over and over again. But I will have to change this spring, and I just love that we are slowly moving towards a happy, bold colored spring. Can't wait.


In the mean time, enjoy these photos and imagine you can go out in a dress right now...


cmok!






Last but not least... this amazing outfit



photos from Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...