Thursday, April 25, 2013

Real: Stripes in Paris, what a surprise

I've always loved stripes and this blazer in particular. I have just found that it works with casual outfits, layered over a blouse for work, and for everything else in between. I have bought this one a while ago in H&M but have found that they have a very similar one in stores now too (I believe it's $49.90 so you better get to it fast!). 

It works great with my lace-up zara booties which I can't live without (or go two posts without wearing) and my favorite skinny jeans (I wrote about them here). Layer some gold jewelry, and my leather bracelet I have bought in Joe Fresh a few months ago (for which I constantly get compliments for because everyone thinks it's Hermes, giggle). 






 I'm wearing:

Stripped blazer - H&M
Dark wash (super) skinny jeans - Abercrombie
Shirt with lace sleeves - Forever21
Lace-up boots - Zara
Black patent leather chain bag - Zara
Layered necklace - H&M
Leather cuff bracelet - Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...