Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wish list: A&F super skinny jeans

My perfect jeans
ah
Have you ever been on a quest for the perfect jeans? Well, I have definitely found mine last winter, when I have finally succumbed to trying on a pair of Abercrombie jeans. I always thought they were extremely over-priced and too mainstream, cool kids on the block type. But man oh man, they fit like a glove. No gapping in the back, didn't even need to shorten them (size 2S), they didn't flatten my bump... all in all... jeans paradise. They are pretty much the only ones I wear. From casual friday's at work, with a sweater on a cold sunday, to high heels and blazers. It was the most expensive pair of jeans I have ever bought, but they were so worth it (this should give you an idea of how little I pay for clothes even though I am a shopaholic). Here they are in a bit darker version than the ones I have. Added to my wish list. Dot. 


I encourage you to find your perfect pair. They are worth it.


P.S. I am secretly (or not so secretly) making a wish list for anyone that wants to buy me a birthday/christmas present. Both are coming up. Wink Wink.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for this kind of blog.thanks for sharing this blog .It will help me alot.

    Regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...