Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Real: The last of the winter days in Paris, with some tribal print

Don't you just hate those winter days when the skies are blue and sunny, and you so foolishly believe (or hope) that spring has finally arrived. Then you walk outside in your cute little spring jacket, still with the unworn smell, and literally turn into a popsicle? Yes. That has been happening a lot to me lately. The New York weather has been acting like a woman going through menopause. As in that situation, we have no other choice but to weather through (pun intended). 

However, on this beautiful Paris day I decided to still wear my cozy gray zara coat and my favorite tribal print scarf. I paired it with a ballerina bun and my braided bangs since I was having the day after the flight hair disaster. This is my first outfit post from Paris and I am oh, so, proud of the wonderful photos my friend Milica (with the C being pronounced as an S, don't make me punch you) took of me. They were taken in the courtyard of the Louvre which is divine beyond explanation. Everything about that city makes me wonder about all the wonderful things humans have created and how we never truly appreciate it anymore, apart from millions of tourists which snap photos of things they don't know when, how, or by whom were built by. Those peeps are precious. But, before I go into my raging critique of tourists world-wide, why don't I stop. Just stop.











I'm wearing:

Gray coat - Zara
Tribal print scarf (it's actually a poncho) - H&M
Black patent chain leather bag - Zara
Dark wash jeans - Abercrombie
Lace up boots - Zara
Gold ring - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...