Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Beauty: Red Lips

What's definitely the holiday must have? Gorgeous luscious red lips. They are popping out in editorials, magazine covers, on runways and on the streets. The womanly red is back. Don't be ashamed to put it on as it goes with dark and light hair. Do a subtle shadow on top, or if you are going for the dramatic look, a beautiful cat eye, or just leave the top bare. It makes every outfit glamorous.




The Allure Beauty Awards winner for red lipstick is the LancĂ´me L'Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Absolute Rouge, $29
Also try the Mac Viva Glam lipstick, $15



The one that I am using, is the cheapest of them all but I absolutely love it. It's one of those that doesn't come off for hours, not for kissing, eating, drinking - really, all the things you will do when wearing lipstick, unless you're one of those people just standing like a doll when you come out, or constantly on the phone, in which case, don't read my blog. Hehehe. It's the L'oreal Infallible Beyonce's Red Lipstick, only $8. I absolutely love it. It's sort of becoming my new thing.



Be daring! Wear red!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...