Thursday, November 25, 2010

Obsessed with...military green

The thing about fashion and me is.... it has been a growing fascination of mine. It started when I was ordering Seventeen magazine and Cosmo girl from anyone coming from the US. This is when the obsession with magazines and fashion was born. My complete mesmerization has only grown since, and I walk the streets looking at the people, not their faces as much as their clothes. The magazines in my room pile up, and I don't have the heart to throw them out, or at least until I rip out a piece of heaven from them. That right skirt, that gorgeous dress, or that perfect scarf. Here I am, to share my obsession with others. I was searching for the right first post, but there is no right... the point is to just do it.

The military green is just everywhere. The right jacket I haven't been so lucky to find, well, not the one that fits my budget that is. But these are just amazing. One is worn by Anja Rubik, a gorgeous Croatian model. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...