Monday, October 22, 2012

Real: Sunny day on the Brooklyn Bridge

On lazy days, especially Sundays, my friends have to drag me out of the house but whenever they do, I am very grateful to them, as there is nothing better than sunny days in New York. On a touristy but non the less breathtaking walk over the Brooklyn Bridge, the skyline acted as my background, chilly air cooled me and the New York sun warmed me, the cyclists yelled at me, while my friends made me laugh. We finished it off with some hard lemonade at Berry Park in the BK. A day that makes lounging in bed seem like a complete waste of time.

Once again, I thank my dear friend Alessandra Agurcia for the wonderful photos.








I'm wearing:

Jacket : H&M (old)
T-shirt: H&M ($14.95)
Jeans: Abercrombie jeggings with zippers (similar here, $68)
Belt: H&M (old)
Flats: Topshop Vectra3 Nude Studded (similar here, $58)
Watch: Michael Kors (Buy, $250)
Glasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...