Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cheap and Chic: The Sunnies of SS 2012



Haven't you heard? It's all over the street blogs. The sunglasses have gotten a make-over. I would love to buy a Prada pair, but who am I kidding. That's why I'm giving you some cheap options bellow. We have round ones which are the absolute winner this season and I thought I would not see them after the Nirvana era, of which I actually have a pretty embarrassing teenage photo of myself wearing just these (mirrored too!). Then we have the mirrored ones, I would love them in a crazy color as the one listed bellow from asos. We have the lady like cat eye and the leopard/tortoise options as well, both gaining strength since the fall season. Love 'em all and just in time for those rays.






This would be me wearing the trend (too bad these are not mine but they are urban outfitters - buy here!)


And the cheap version, yippie!!


Cat eye - Asos $78

Green round - Asos $21

Yellow with pink mirrored lens - Asos $21

Metal top round sunglasses - Asos $21

Tortoise with metal bridge - Asos $21

Wing cat eye - Asos $21

Tortoise - Forever21 $6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...